Sunday, July 27, 2014

Guess what?

Hello family, friends, followers, and readers!
(Did I forget anyone?)

I am thrilled to tell you all that...



Witch in the Woods is now in print!
It's nice to see that all the blood, sweat, and and tears paid off! That was a little cliche, but still....


Thanks to createspace.com, I was able to format my book through their magnificent site, and behold! My paperback book was born!



I'm gonna cry!

What motivated me to day this? Well, I have to say it was my last trip to Barnes and Noble. Not the website, but the store. So many books in print...



My book will probably never be on their shelves, but hey, I'm just happy it's in print now!
Another motivator was that I had been having trouble reading some eBooks I've downloaded from amazon, which really made me want to react like this....


Surprising coming from an indie author, right? But the problems I had with the Amazon app appears to have been fixed. YAY! It definitely does not surprise me that it would have some bugs, so I should stop pretending it's the end of the world when something happens...

Here are the links to my paperback!

creatspace and Amazon

Also, the summer eBook sale on Smashwords is almost over! If you want to get Witch In The Woods and Clearly's Corruption for 50% off, use the code SSW50 at the check out! The sale ends July 31!

50% Off on Smashwords!

Have a nook? My books are on the Barnes and Noble website too!

For the nook!

If you like my blog, please add me to your circles! I'll add you back.

Please like my author page on Facebook. Send me the link to your's and I'll return the favor!
Follow me on Twitter and friend me on goodreads.

Thanks for reading! Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment