Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Deceived

Hello my wonderful readers!

I've been lacking in posts and book reviews, so I apologize! Today I have a review for a book I read in December last year.

Deceived by L. A. Starkey.
Y.A. Fiction, paranormal romance.



Sam and her best friend Julie were orphans, adopted by two different families, but always managed to stay in contact, even while attending separate schools. However, things get strange for Sam as she starts seeing things, having strange dreams, and starts a relationship with the popular (and womanizing) guy at her school.

Then two gorgeous men, Marcus and Nick, suddenly enter her life right after the worst tragedy Sam has ever known comes to pass. With a full plate of grief, confusion, and daily blackouts, Sam finds out that she is the Soul Keeper, caught in a love triangle and a fight between ancient Greek gods.

Wow, what a plot! How will our heroine stay sane through it all?
This book made me feel like I was 16 again! It has been a while since I read a YA paranormal novel set in modern times, and this book reminded me why I used to enjoy this type of read.

L.A. Starkey takes you on an emotional ride of tragedy and confusion, and tosses in moments of relief and beautiful men to get your weary mind off your troubles. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a modern time, paranormal read! Out of five stars, I give this book four!

Thanks for reading!

Check out my books on these great sites!

Witch In The Woods trilogy on Amazon

Witch In The Woods trilogy on B&N

Witch In The Woods on CreateSpace

Witch In The Woods on Smashwords

Don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter and Goodreads to stay updated!

My author page on Facebook

@ann_bunker on Twitter

Taylor Ann Bunker on GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment