Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Here's The Update I Promised!

Greetings, my lovely readers!

Last week I said I had an update about my latest novel, so today I'm finally telling!

Drum roll please!

My novel, which I was originally calling 'Desolation' is now titled 'Forlorn'! But That's not the only news I have for you, so hold onto your hats! I'm planning on releasing my book in September! I am currently still editing/re-writing Forlorn, but I am working hard to get it out in time! However, this publication date isn't set in stone yet, so I'll keep you posted if there should be any changes.

Aside from that, I still need to figure out what I'm doing for a cover, whether I'll buy a pre-made one or just illustrate one myself. Whatever I decide to do, I'll will reveal the cover on here beforehand, like I did with my last two books. 

But in other news, today is Indie Pride Day! Many indie author and readers of indie books are posting pictures of themselves today with their indie books! If you're up for it, join in the fun on twitter or Facebook! Just post a picture of yourself with your favorite indie book and use the hashtags #IndieBooksBeSeen and #IndiePrideDay!




Thanks for reading everyone! Happy Indie Pride Day!


 In the mood for a fantastic read full of witches, magic, and twists?
Then please, feel free to check out my books on these great sites!





Don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter and Goodreads to stay updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment