Monday, June 22, 2015

Thank You All!

Welcome back!

I wanted to write a quick post to thank you all for such a wonderful Summer Solstice sale weekend! Thanks to the great response, I have decided to extend my sale to June 30, to show my appreciation to you all! It would have been a flop without your support!



Also, I have an update about my current writing project, but to make sure that I will continue to write blogs, I will share it with you all in my next post, so please, check back soon!

Thank you again, everyone who bought my books and helped spread the word about my sale! I am so grateful, and I want you all to know that you guys are priceless to me! ;D

Keep on reading!

In the mood for a fantastic read full of witches, magic, and twists?
Then please, feel free to check out my books on these great sites!





Don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter and Goodreads to stay updated!




No comments:

Post a Comment