Monday, April 21, 2014

Cover Art!

Hello!

I have started working on the cover art for Clearly's Corruption and with any luck, I'll  have it done by next Monday. I am staying with the silhouette theme of the first book, and when I am done, I shall post the picture on here!

I have been telling everyone that I wanted to get the cover done this month, and when I saw the date, I had a panic attack! "Holy cow, what have I been doing all month?!"

What have I been doing all this time?!


Editing. That is what I've been doing... Editing.

Speaking of which, I have realized that it is a big fat contradiction, for it is going both fast and very slow! It's only going slow because I have been taking stuff out and adding things in. Basic editing...

In other news, Witch In The Woods has topped another list on Listopia!

Ebooks Under Five Dollars



If you have a Goodreads account, feel free to vote on the lists! Here is a link to the other lists my book is on, if you are interested in checking them out!

Witch In The Woods > Lists

Now I'm not saying that you must vote for Witch In The Woods. I'm just giving you all a gentile nudge to peruse the lists... (In hopes that you will vote... For my book... Shh!)

I promise that soon I will post the cover art on here! Thanks for reading!

Witch In The Woods on Amazon

Witch In The Woods on Barnes and Noble

Witch In The Woods on Smashwords - Get a 20% free sample of Witch In The Woods here!



3 comments:

  1. I hate editing, I couldn't imagine having to edit an entire book. Kudos! Looking forward to the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought the picture at the top was your cover picture. I have to say I am glad its not, lol. looking forward to seeing the real thing.

    ReplyDelete