Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cover Art Update!

Welcome back!

I am almost finished with the cover art for Clearly's Corruption. It is all drawn out and shaded, and now all I have to do is get it in the computer and edit it! But I don't want to leave you all hanging, so here is a preview of the cover! Or an extreme close up...




What are your thoughts? Does it peak your interest?

During all this editing, and drawing out the cover, I realized that I haven't written a synopsis for Clearly's Corruption yet. Darn it... Never the less, I shall have one written out soon. It is probably the hardest part to write, because you are condensing your 50,000 word novel into a 140-300 word paragraph, yet keep it interesting enough to hook readers.

I know this was a short post, but short is often better! Now I have to go write a synopsis, but I'll have another post up next week!

-Taylor Ann Bunker

5 comments:

  1. Very good! Creepy too! Just as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gives us a glimpse of whats to come! Poor Clearly! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Cant wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete