Sunday, April 13, 2014

Witchy Update!

Hello everyone!

I have some important updates to share with you!
First off, my book Witch In The Woods is number one on a couple of Goodreads Listopia lists! Click the links below to check them out!

Best Cover Art - Indie/ Self-Published

 Try It!



I am also happy to tell you all that I have lowered the price of Witch In The Woods to its final price of $2.99! That's right, I said $2.99! And no, your eyes are not failing you! Mwah ha ha!

If you have read Witch In The Woods, would you mind leaving me a rating and review on Amazon and in the comments below? Reader's reviews, whether good or bad, is a big part of the success of an author! Your review could even make it into my blog!

Self publishing has been quite a learning experience, and though I am still on the up hill climb, (it feels like Mount Everest) with every passing day I get closer to my goal. I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for their helpful advice and support. Especially you, mom! Just know that it is truth when I say this could not have happened without you! I drew this picture to show my appreciation to all of you! (It started off as a doodle, but then I thought: "Hell, this is pretty good!")



And now, for what you all have been waiting for, I am about to reveal the name of my sequel! Which I am actually surprised that I haven't done yet... Drum roll please! And the name is:
"Witch In The Woods: Clearly's Corruption"

I am interested to know what your thoughts are about the name?

I am almost half way through the pre-edit of it, and shall soon have my agent lady (mom) do a read through before doing the final edits! This month I also plan to start working on the cover art! Busy, busy, busy!

If you haven't read Witch In The Woods yet, you can check it out on your favorite reader!

Witch In The Woods on Amazon

Witch In The Woods on Barnes and Noble

Witch In The Woods on Smashwords

That is all I have to share for now!
Keep coming back for more updates!
Have a good day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Aww! Its my pleasure! Your amazing! :D I sooooo LOVE the name! I think it a good choice. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! And I love the name. I cannot wait until it comes out!! Hurry up with that lol. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you! And I love the name. I cannot wait until it comes out!! Hurry up with that lol. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name. Got my mind working now... Looking forward to it! Also, I paid full price and it was worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title is perfect! Now I just need the book! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see the sequel is on its way. :}

    ReplyDelete