Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Evil Moms!

Good day, everyone!

I am happy to show you the latest Listopia rankings for 'Witch In The Woods'!

Witch In The Woods made it to third place in:



And second place in:

Only Available on Kindle/E-Reader

Now here is what I am really exited for! Witch In The Woods is first place in:




(Here's the one that tickles me)



Yay! First for Evil Moms!

Aside from that, we finished going over Clearly's Corruption, and I just sent it to my cousin yesterday, who is a professional editor, because she's awesome! Woo hoo! I also sent one to my mom, and last night she found a typo. I decided to fix it this morning, but here is what's strange.The typo is not in my document! Well, it was, but it wasn't!


I can only chalk up the typo my mom showed me as a dream, because this morning, instead of finding a half written sentence that should have been deleted, the typo actually turned out to be one word I forgot to put in. In other words, my brain is malfunctioning and soon you will probably see me running down the street dressed as a leprechaun, arms flailing and yelling, "The squid wants to eat my brain! Flee for your lives, or the pineapple will get you too!" Oh, the things I have to look forward to...

That's all for today, but come back soon! I will be posting again before too long!

6 comments:

  1. Its too late for me, the pineapple and his lizard friends already got me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The evil moms list is perfct! And yes, poor Liam.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed your book is ranking well in a lot of lists! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wouldn't be up there without my awesome readers! :)

      Delete