Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Latest News...

Hello, wonderful readers!

As promised, I bring you the much anticipated update! I shall reveal to you the release date to Clearly's Corruption, as well as the cover art for said eBook.

I had quite a challenge making the cover art for this one. I guess I expected it to flow from my pencil like the first one, but that was not the case here. So many ideas, so few that I actually liked once on the paper. As soon as I drew this last version, I knew it was the one. I finished the editing on my computer in a day, but realized that I seriously was not happy with it. It needed something. It was just too... White. It needed to be darker... I finally finished it today!



And now for the moment you all have been waiting for. Mark your calenders, for I am releasing my book on June 13! That is just a month away! I cannot begin to express how excited I am to have my second book coming out so soon! I am still working on the synopsis, so it will be a little while before you get to read that... I was ill prepared for this awesome moment. I admit it, I have been procrastinating...

I also got to take an interview on Awesomegang.com, and it was posted today! Please follow the link below to check it out!

Awesomegang Interview- Taylor Ann Bunker

Thank you all for waiting patiently for this particular update. The wait for Clearly's Corruption is almost over!

6 comments:

  1. Great news! I also thought your interview was fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover! It goes great with Witch in the Woods! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you...just to wish your. Great Grandma was around she would be beside herself. ..you are amazing

    ReplyDelete