Friday, June 19, 2015

The Big Sale!

Welcome readers!

Today's the big day! Ready for my sales pitch?
All my ebooks are on sale for 99 cents, starting today! Yesterday, actually, but today is the 'Official' day!

I would be so grateful if you all could help me by spreading the word, it would truly mean a lot! Also, I just recently realized that my Summer Solstice Sale coincides with Father's Day, so Happy Early Father's Day to all you awesome dads out there, including my Daddy Dude! I love you muchness.
(Does anyone know if he's read this? Do I still have to find the perfect Father's Day card?)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your weekend, Father's Day, my Summer Solstice Sale, and the crazy hot weather that just appeared out of no where. Literally! I was just wearing pants this past week, freezing in the beautiful Colorado weather that I should be accustomed to, (I only lived here my whole life) but today I'm dying in the blazing hot 90 degree weather. Where did the rain go?



Thank you all for reading and if you're into it, enjoy my fabulous paranormal trilogy this fine weekend! I'll provide the links down below. *Wink, wink*

Have a great day, and as always, keep on reading!

In the mood for a fantastic read full of witches, magic, and twists?
Then please, feel free to check out my books on these great sites!





Don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter and Goodreads to stay updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment