Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Summer Solstice Sale!

Hello my fantastic readers!

Guess what? I am having a Summer Solstice Sale this weekend! All my ebooks will be 99 cents on Amazon and the Barnes & Noble website! (Links are below)

If you love witches, curses, and suspense, please check out my series! If you're not a big fan of paranormal fiction, but know someone who is, please spread the word! The sale begins on June 19 and ends on the 21st!



I also thought I would give you all a quick update on my latest novel, which is currently called Desolation. I have found a renewed interest for the story and have recently begun some editing! I plan on purchasing a pre-made book cover for it once I have completely settled on a title, and a synopsis written. This project is now going very well, for I have come out of my depressed slump and started giving my poor, malnourished manuscript the TLC it so desperately needed.

More updates will be on the way, but for the time being, keep reading & enjoy my Summer Solstice sale this weekend!

In the mood for a fantastic read full of witches, magic, and twists?
Then please, feel free to check out my books on these great sites!





Don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter and Goodreads to stay updated!




No comments:

Post a Comment