Monday, June 9, 2014

Thank you!

Welcome back everyone!

Thank you all for the wonderful weekend, and for spreading the word! Because of you, Witch In The Woods had a better sales rate in this one free weekend than it did in it's best month! Which is saying something! 




Now that this big weekend is over, my mom/manager lady and I are preparing for this Friday, for the release Clearly's Corruption! It will finally be available to you all on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords! 
It's felt like 82 years since I've announce the sequel, hasn't it?
I feel that the 13th was the perfect day to schedule it's release, for not only is it my favorite number, but there is also a full moon that night! Oooooooooooo, it's scary how perfect this is!


I hope you all enjoy your free copy of Witch in the Woods!
See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment