Monday, June 2, 2014

Writing: Like A God!

Welcome back!

First off, I wanted to show you all this!


It's a witch voodoo doll, and one of my most favorite gifts my sister has ever given me! It's perfect, don't you think?

Another thing I thought to share with you is this:
Not long ago my brother Wam sent me a picture message on Google hangouts. This is what he sent:


That is a good question, seeing how I've only written two books, I do not know the answer... Yet...
So I did what any good sister would do, and promised him that I would tell him as soon as I find out. Or invite him to tea with Satan and me. Lol, just kidding!


Before I go, here is some more interesting news for you! I have started writing the third and final book in the Witch In The Woods series! What an exciting and scary/sad feeling this is! This is the beginning of the end, of this series, which has been so important to me! It's not the end to my writing, for I have many projects and ideas in the works! :) (Leave it to me to make it dramatic...)

I would tell you the name of it, but the truth is that it doesn't have a name yet. Right now, I'm just calling it The Third! When I do come up with a name, I shall post it on here!

Come back soon, for I will have another post this week, with something awesome to share with you! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Tater!! Looks to me like your career is off and running! Keep writing your little heart out young 'un, because you have a gift that needs to be shared. G'ma B

    ReplyDelete